RNHI20, RNHI25, RNHI35, RNHI50, RNHI75, RNHI125
Maximum Working Pressure: 42-227 psig (3.0-16.0 bar) | Maximum Inlet Temperature: 40°F-180°F (4°C-43°C) | Ambient Temperature Range: 40°F-110°F (4°C-43°C)
To ensure optimal performance, do not operate continuously in conditions below or above max/min specifications.
1Rating conditions are 180°F inlet temperature, 125 psig inlet pressure, 100% inlet relative humidity, 100°F ambient temperature.
2 Refer to dryer data plate for refrigerant charge.
Capacity Correction Factors
For typical applications where there is NO aftercooler installed upstream
1 Capacity @ 180°F (82°C) inlet temperature, 160°F (71°C) inlet pressure dew point, 95°F (35°C) ambient temperature, 50°F (10°C) outlet pressure dew point, and less than 5 psig (0.35 kg/cm2) pressure drop.
For typical applications where an aftercooler is installed upstream
1 Capacity @ 100°F (38°C) inlet temperature, 100°F (38°C) inlet pressure dew point, 100°F (38°C) ambient temperature, 50°F (10°C) outlet pressure dew point, and less than 10 psig (0.7 kg/cm2) pressure drop.
- • Moisture removal to ISO 8573-1: 2010 Quality Class 6 (50°F) pressure dew point
- • Certified for quality and safety to UL1995/CSA 22.2 No. 236-95
- • Environmentally friendly R-134a and R-407c refrigerants
- • Stainless steel brazed plate heat exchangers with integral demister separator ensure optimal heat transfer for the life of the dryer
- • Widely spaced Inlet/Outlet connections, flow direction stamped into cabinet, for ease of installation and filter mount
- • Adjustable timed electric drain – valve open and closed time – reliably discharges condensate from the dryer
- • Instrumentation with lighted compressor On/Off switch, dew point temperature indicator and fault light
- • Top mount fan, upward condenser air flow allows installation in tight spaces
- • Bottom base rail with pre-drilled mounting holes for secure floor mount
- • Quick release front panel for ease of access to dryer internals for routine maintenance
• Add -FP to any model to include the Filter Pack. Filter Pack consists of the following: (1) FS-Curtis CF7 Particulate Filter and
(1) FS-Curtis CF5 Oil Coalescing Filter. Maximum temperature for air entering the filters should not exceed 150°F (66°C).